Why should I hire a plant maintenance company?
- Interior Plants & Planters – As professionals we will take the guess work out of selecting the plants, pots and planters best suited for your environment.
- Plant Maintenance & Care – We will professionally maintain your plants to protect your investment.
How much does it cost?
- We have office plant maintenance plans starting as low as $110.00 per month!
How do we start?
- Initial Consulation – We will come to your office or place of business, free of charge, to assess your plant needs. Or, if you prefer, we can work from your blueprints.
- Design Specifications – We will customize a plan suitable for your environment and your budget and provide you with a free written proposal for plants, pots, planters and maintenance.
- Preparation/Delivery/Installation – Upon acceptance we will prepare, deliver and install your plants and decorative containers.
What does your plant maintenance service include?
Foliage Plant Maintenance Service:
Branching Out’s Plant Maintenance Services adheres to exceptional standards that ensure that your Plantscaping always looks beautiful and well maintained.
- Watering – Each species of plant has different moisture requirements. Our technicians know just how much and how often to water your live plants. We also have subirrigations containers for automatic plant watering.
- Fertilizing – Healthy plants need to be fertilized. Our technicians will feed your plants at the correct time of year.
- Grooming – Beautiful plants need grooming just like people and pets.
- Pruning – Regular trimming of your interior plants promotes growth.
- Turning – Indoor plants need to be turned occasionally so that all sides of the plant receive proper lighting.
- Leaf Cleaning/Dusting – We regularly wipe the leaves of your interior plants to keep them clean and fresh looking.
- Disease/Insect Control – We use non-toxic methods to control pests and diseases.
- Guaranteed Replacement of any plant that has a sub-standard appearance.
Do you have indoor flowering plants?
We can provide year-round color with a beautiful selection of flowering plants. Some of the most popular flowering plants are:
- Orchids – Phalaenopsis Orchids are the most popular of the orchid family and come in a variety of colors. We also can provide Cymbidium and Oncidium Orchids.
- Bromeliads – Exotic Bromeliads come in several varieties as well as a wide range of colors. Guzmania’s and Neoregalia’s are the most common indoor flowering plants.
- Kalanchoes – Kalanchoes look great alone or mixed with green foliage plants.
- Poinsettias – Poinsettias are a traditional Christmas flower many like to use in place of their Bromeliads during the holiday season.
How long do blooming plants last?
Most flowering plants have a bloom cycle of 4 to 12 weeks. Some can even last much longer.
Do you have artificial plants?
Although we believe living plants are much healthier and create a more pleasant environment, some areas have such low light levels or are used minimally that it makes sense to have silk plants. We also have preserved plants and trees that are ideal in large commercial or hospitality facilities. These are especially great for areas that are inaccessible for regular maintenance.