The use of artificial plants has, in recent years become more accepted. Also known as “silk plants” or "fake plants", they have progressed to a stage where they are very realistic and lifelike. Branching Out uses state of the art artificial.
- Only the most realistic material should be chosen. Leaf attachment to stems, coloration, and ability to be properly shaped are critical.
- Larger material should be fire retarded particularly for use in public spaces. Non compliance to fire codes can be extremely costly if treatment at a later date is necessary.
- Material is usually shipped in an unfinished, unshaped state. The skill of the designer is needed to shape and form a realistic plant no matter how lifelike the stems or leaves.
- How the material is inserted into the decorative planters is important as well. Long stems sticking up are unattractive and destroy the illusion.
- Dust. Nothing destroys the look as does dirty dusty leaves and flowers. The goal is replicate the real and a layer of dust destroys that illusion.
Branching Out has carefully and extensively researched the continuing product available. We work with the importers of both “silk” and preserved material. Some of our larger installations utilize lifelike plants as tall as 30 feet. Our relationships here give us the best opportunity to meet your design needs.
Whether the colorful floral centerpiece on a table or the grove of Preserved Bamboo, Palm, or Topiaries, we can help you recreate that theme planting in artificial. And, because we work so extensively with the real thing, our work replicates the living material better than the customary “fantasy” arrangements usually seen.
Call us today at 702-558-0055 or fill out our contact form to find out more information.